How do we fill the pinata?
All our pinatas have a cut tab. Just open the hole and fill it with candy, confetti, toys or whatever you want.
How much candy does a pinata can hold?
Depends of the size of each pinata, however all of our pinatas are completely empty inside.
Can we place a big custom made order?
Yes, this is what we do. You can order any quantity or type of piñata you want, it doesn’t matter the shape, figure or size. Please e-mail us your request with the all the specifications and we will send you a quote. Once we get the prototype approval our normal process allow us to produce about 65 pinatas per week. Rush orders are possible, we have turned around a 580 pinata order in a week.
How much time in advance should we place our order?
Depends on the order amount but we suggest at least 5 weeks in advance for a minimum order of 25 pinatas to make sure you are able to approve the prototype and leave room for any unexpected delays with shipping or production.This is up to your carrier. We relay on your shipping company. If you decide to use a regular ground shipping using USPS it will take 5 to 12 business days to receive your order; depends on your zip code. We ship all our orders from zip code 92231
How long does delivery take?
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the shipping costs?
We ship anywhere within the continental United States. We can use any carrier using your business account or we can ship via USPS prepaid. Regular USPS ground shipping is 8 to 12 days; however it is often delivered earlier.
What are the steps to break a pinata?
- First get ready the pinata and filled with candies, confetti, toys or whatever you desire.
- Tie the ropes (one rope from the pinata and the other rope you are going to use to hang the pinata).
- Look for a tree branch or beam you can use to hang the pinata.
- Another option is to use a ladder or bench to be high enough and one person on each end holds the rope. (Make sure you feel safe and comfortable enough to constantly raise and low the pinata)
- Line the children or adults from smallest to tallest and have them hold hands to form a circle around the pinata. (Smallest children should go first)
- Eyes can be covered with a bandana and the child is spun around.
- With a stick, the blindfolded child or adult should try to hit the pinata while an adult raises and lowers it. Allow each child three or four swings before moving on to the next child.
- Keep the other children or adults at least 15 feet away from the swinging stick. (Make sure that all swinging has completely stopped before any kid approaches the swinging area for fallen candy)
What happens if we receive a damaged pinata?
If for any reason you receive a damaged pinata, we will ask you to send us a photo and we will replace it. We will cover any additional shipping.
What happens if we are not satisfied with a pinata?
We doubt this will happen! However, if you have a complaint, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com We will take each situation on a case by case basis but make sure you are satisfied as a customer.